- Twilio Segment Unveils New CDP Developer Toolkit
- Syniverse, The Leading Provider of Mission-Critical Mobile Platforms for Carriers and Enterprises, Announces Plans to Become Publicly Traded via Merger with M3-Brigade Acquisition II Corp.
- Twilio Executive to Participate in Upcoming Investor Event
- Hiya Adds Salesforce President and CMO Sarah Franklin to its Board of Directors
- Twilio Announces Second Quarter 2021 Results
- Twilio Achieves Full Compliance with STIR/SHAKEN Protocols to Combat Illegal Robocalls
- Twilio Completes Acquisition of Zipwhip, a Leading Provider of Toll-Free Messaging in the United States
- Twilio Live to Power the Next Wave of Customer Engagement: Interactive Live Streaming
- Twilio to Announce Second Quarter 2021 Results on July 29, 2021
As of last trade,
Twilio Inc (TWLO:NYQ) traded at 327.96, 35.93% above the 52 week low of 241.26 set on Sep 28, 2020.
241.26Sep 28 2020457.30Feb 18 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||61.14bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-4.47 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 28 2021 15:13 BST.