- Chip index reverses gains after iPhone sales slow
- Do oil rises point to a tipping point for bond yields?
- Nasdaq falls 1% as Apple losses deepen
- Wall Street finishes week higher despite Friday slip
- Wall Street lower as banks and retailers drop
- Stocks and the Cuban missile crisis
- Stocks to watch: Wm Morrison, M&S, Next, Inmarsat, Asos
- How and when zero-based budgeting boosts corporate productivity
As of last trade
Texas Instruments Inc (TXN:NSQ) traded at 110.72, -8.31% below its 52-week high of 120.75, set on Jan 23, 2018.
75.92Jun 29 2017120.75Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||108.73bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.05 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.48 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.23%|
|Div ex-date||May 04 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 21 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 24 2018 20:06 BST.