- Goldman Sachs: Farewell Lloyd, Hello David
- CFA: Chartered crypto analysts -- updated
- Texas Instruments CEO resigns after code of conduct violations
- Trump tariff salvo triggers anxiety for US chipmakers
- Ethical ETF: Just do it
- Authers’ Note: Stop me if you think you’ve heard this one before
- Chip index reverses gains after iPhone sales slow
- Do oil rises point to a tipping point for bond yields?
- Nasdaq falls 1% as Apple losses deepen
- Wall Street finishes week higher despite Friday slip
As of last trade
Texas Instruments Inc (TXN:NSQ) traded at 114.58, -5.11% below its 52-week high of 120.75, set on Jan 23, 2018.
79.60Aug 21 2017120.75Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||113.36bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.00 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.48 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.14%|
|Div ex-date||May 04 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 21 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 18 2018 17:16 BST.