- Huawei’s 5G ambitions threatened by US export ban
- Growth jitters send investors heading for tech exit
- US stocks dive as late sell-off wipes out 2018 gains
- Chipmaker sell-off sends shiver through markets
- Wall St under fresh pressure as chipmakers slide
- Texas Instruments’ quarterly outlook tops view
- Where did all the chief executives go (and so quietly)?
- Goldman Sachs: Farewell Lloyd, Hello David
- CFA: Chartered crypto analysts -- updated
- Texas Instruments CEO resigns after code of conduct violations
Texas Instruments Inc (TXN:NSQ) closed at 94.26, 7.24% above its 52-week low of 87.90, set on Oct 26, 2018.
87.90Oct 26 2018120.75Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||90.54bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.68 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.08 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.27%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 30 2018|
|Div pay-date||Nov 19 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 14 2018 21:00 GMT.