- Texas Instruments’ quarterly outlook tops view
- Where did all the chief executives go (and so quietly)?
- Goldman Sachs: Farewell Lloyd, Hello David
- CFA: Chartered crypto analysts -- updated
- Texas Instruments CEO resigns after code of conduct violations
- Trump tariff salvo triggers anxiety for US chipmakers
- Ethical ETF: Just do it
- Authers’ Note: Stop me if you think you’ve heard this one before
- Chip index reverses gains after iPhone sales slow
- Do oil rises point to a tipping point for bond yields?
As of last trade
Texas Instruments Inc (TXN:NSQ) traded at 106.18, -12.07% below its 52-week high of 120.75, set on Jan 23, 2018.
84.48Sep 20 2017120.75Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||101.99bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.36 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.48 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.36%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 30 2018|
|Div pay-date||Aug 13 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 19 2018 15:17 BST.