- U.S. Bank Names Andrew Aye Colorado Market President
- U.S. Bancorp reports third quarter 2020 results
- American Banker names U.S. Bank leaders to 2020 Most Powerful Women in Banking lists
- U.S. Bancorp Provides Schedule For 4Q20 and 2021 Earnings Conference Calls
- U.S. Bancorp Announces Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call Details
- U.S. Bank announces quarterly dividends
- U.S. Bank Announces Redemption of Senior Notes
- U.S. Bancorp to Speak at the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- U.S. Bank Outlines Details of $15 Million Rebuild and Transform Fund
- U.S. Bank Announces $1 Million in Grants to Black-Led CDFIs; Additional Support for African American Alliance
U.S. Bancorp (UB5:HAN) closed at 33.71, -1.33% below its 52-week high of 34.17, set on Oct 23, 2020.
29.44Sep 24 202034.17Oct 23 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||60.19bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.02 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 27 2020 07:04 BST.