- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Announces Investigation on Behalf of Uber Technologies, Inc. Investors (UBER)
- Uber Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results
- Uber Announces Date of Second Quarter 2019 Results Conference Call
- NYSE Extends Winning Streak as the Home to Technology Innovators
- OurCrowd & NOAH Advisors Partner to Jointly Promote Startup Investments in Europe
- Uber Reports First Quarter 2019 Results
- Uber Announces Date of First Quarter 2019 Results Conference Call
Uber Technologies Inc (UBER:NYQ) closed at 35.23, 7.02% above its 52-week low of 32.92, set on Aug 15, 2019.
32.92Aug 15 201947.08Jun 28 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||59.89bn USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 16 2019 23:30 BST.