- Uber Announces Results for Third Quarter 2019
- Glancy Prongay & Murray Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Uber Technologies, Inc.
- Uber to Acquire Majority Ownership in Cornershop
- Uber Announces Date of Third Quarter 2019 Results Conference Call
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Uber Technologies, Inc. Investors
- Uber Announces Pricing of Upsized $1.2 Billion Senior Notes Offering
- Uber Announces Proposed $750 Million Senior Notes Offering
As of last trade
Uber Technologies Inc (UBER:NYQ) traded at 26.20, 2.42% above its 52-week low of 25.58, set on Nov 06, 2019.
25.58Nov 06 201947.08Jun 28 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||45.56bn USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 14 2019 15:56 GMT.