- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- United Bankshares, Inc. Completes Its Acquisition of Cardinal Financial Corporation
- Cardinal Announces Q1 2017 Earnings
- United Bankshares, Inc. Secures Remaining Regulatory and Shareholder Approvals for Merger with Cardinal Financial Corp.
- United Bankshares, Inc. to Present at Raymond James 38th Annual Institutional Investors Conference
- United Bankshares Declares First Quarter Dividend
- United Bankshares, Inc. to Participate in the Keefe, Bruyette and Woods Winter Financial Services Symposium
- United Bankshares, Inc. Announces Increased Earnings for the Fourth Quarter and Year of 2016
United Bankshares Inc (UBSI:NSQ) closed at 41.60, 20.58% above the 52 week low of 34.50 set on Jun 27, 2016.
34.50Jun 27 201649.35Dec 12 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.37bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.99 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||1.32 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.17%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 08 2017|
|Div pay-date||Apr 03 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 25 2017 21:00 BST.