- Stocks to watch: Spire Healthcare, IWG, William Hill, Yellow Cake
- The week in energy: White petroleum
- Cobalt in old smartphones could be used to power EVs, Umicore chief says
- Stocks to watch: Nvidia, Trinity Mirror, Sophos, Direct Line
- EV battery part maker Umicore to sell 10% of its shares
Umicore NV/SA (UMI:BRU) closed at 49.13, -8.95% below its 52-week high of 53.96, set on Jul 31, 2018.
33.48Sep 21 201753.96Jul 31 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.87bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.14 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.725 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.50%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 24 2018|
|Div pay-date||Aug 28 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 19 2018 16:37 BST.