- Over half of workers will enroll in new benefits
- Unum Vaccine Verifier™ Helps Employers Meet Federal Requirements
- Unum Group Reports Third Quarter 2021 Results
- Unum Group announces $250 million share repurchase authorization
- Unum Group declares quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share of its common stock
- Unum Group to release third quarter 2021 results and host conference call
- New Unum vaccine verification product helps employers manage federal requirements
- Match Group, Ceridian HCM and Brown & Brown Set to Join S&P 500; Others to Join S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600
Unum Group (UNMA:NYQ) closed at 26.21, 0.89% above its 52-week low of 25.98, set on Jan 12, 2021.
25.98Jan 12 202127.73Jan 05 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.56 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.85%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 30 2021|
|Div pay-date||Dec 15 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 30 2021 21:10 GMT.