- Carver Federal Savings Bank Partners with Artificial Intelligence (AI) Lending Marketplace Leader Upstart to Enhance its Loan Offering Capabilities and Expand Credit
- Upstart Announces Third Quarter 2022 Results
- Honda Selects Upstart Auto Retail as a Digital Retailing Partner
- Commonwealth Credit Union Partners with Upstart for Personal Lending
- Upstart to Report Third Quarter 2022 Earnings on November 8, 2022
- The Atlantic Federal Credit Union Selects Upstart for Personal Lending
- Upstart Wins NAFCU Services Innovation Award for Its AI Lending Platform
- Vantage West Credit Union Partners with Upstart to Offer a More Streamlined, Digital-first Borrowing Experience
Upstart Holdings Inc (UPST:NSQ) closed at 18.67, 33.17% above the 52 week low of 14.02 set on Nov 09, 2022.
14.02Nov 09 2022199.80Dec 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.53bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.092 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 02 2022 21:00 GMT.