- United Rentals Announces Third Quarter 2020 Results and Raises Full-Year Guidance
- United Rentals Announces New Environmental Stewardship Goal with Release of Corporate Responsibility Report
- United Rentals, Inc. Third Quarter 2020 Conference Call and Audio Webcast
- United Rentals Announces Full Redemption of 4.625% Senior Notes due 2025
- Paul McDonnell to Step Down from United Rentals
United Rentals Inc (URI:NYQ) closed at 173.22, -14.91% below its 52-week high of 203.57, set on Oct 09, 2020.
58.85Mar 18 2020203.57Oct 09 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.50bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||12.61 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 29 2020 23:00 BST.