- United Rentals Adds Emissions Information to Online Equipment Marketplace
- United Rentals Announces Pricing of Private Offering of $1.5 Billion of 6.00% Senior Secured Notes due 2029
- United Rentals Announces Proposed Private Offering of $1.5 Billion of Senior Secured Notes due 2029
- United Rentals to Acquire Ahern Rentals for $2 Billion
- Ted Grace Named Chief Financial Officer of United Rentals
- United Rentals Partners with Shell to Provide Sustainable Solutions
- United Rentals Announces Record Third Quarter Results
- United Rentals to Add Several Zero-Emissions Hydrogen Power Generators to Fleet
- Third Quarter 2022 Conference Call and Audio Webcast
- United Rentals Names Francisco J. Lopez-Balboa to Board of Directors
United Rentals Inc (URI:NYQ) closed at 342.73, -7.09% below its 52-week high of 368.90, set on Nov 29, 2021.
230.54Jun 23 2022368.90Nov 29 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||24.09bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||27.18 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 29 2022 21:10 GMT.