- U.S. Bank expands its Global Fund Services offerings, opens Luxembourg office
- U.S. Bank simplifies accounts payable, digitally transforms invoice-to-pay process with AP OptimizerTM
- Southern California Bancorp Names David I. Rainer Executive Chairman
- U.S. Bank announces new leaders in Fixed Income & Capital Markets
- U.S. Bancorp to speak at the BancAnalysts Association of Boston Conference
- U.S. Bank Names Andrew Aye Colorado Market President
- U.S. Bancorp reports third quarter 2020 results
- American Banker names U.S. Bank leaders to 2020 Most Powerful Women in Banking lists
- U.S. Bancorp Provides Schedule For 4Q20 and 2021 Earnings Conference Calls
- U.S. Bancorp Announces Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call Details
U.S. Bancorp (USB PR Q:NYQ) closed at 24.90, -0.16% below its 52-week high of 24.94, set on Nov 25, 2020.
23.15Oct 30 202024.94Nov 25 2020
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 27 2020 18:10 GMT.