- /C O R R E C T I O N from Source -- Energy Fuels Inc./
- Energy Fuels Announces Q2-2020 Results & Webcast on August 8, 2020; Retires Debt, Improves Balance Sheet, Resumes Uranium Production & Rare Earth Progress
- Energy Fuels Strengthens Balance Sheet by Eliminating Debt and Growing Uranium Inventories
- Energy Fuels Announces Partial Cash Redemption of Floating Rate Convertible Unsecured Subordinated Debentures
- Energy Fuels Announces Election of Directors and Results of Shareholder Meeting
- Energy Fuels Engages Constantine Karayannopoulos & Brock O'Kelley to Assist in Developing U.S. Rare Earth Element Commercial & Technical Strategies; CEO to Discuss Rare Earths at Mining Conference Today
- Australian Mining and Technology Metals Live Virtual Investor Conference May 21st
Energy Fuels Inc (UUUU:ASQ) closed at 1.69, -28.09% below its 52-week high of 2.35, set on Apr 23, 2020.
0.78Mar 12 20202.35Apr 23 2020
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 13 2020 21:10 BST.