- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- VF Corporation Appoints Arne Arens as The North Face Global Brand President
- Timberland Names Tracy Smith Vice President, General Manager of North America Business
- VF Corporation Completes the Sale of Its Licensed Sports Group Business to Fanatics, Inc.
- VF Reports First Quarter 2017 Results; Updates 2017 Outlook
- Martin Schneider, Vice President & Chief Information Officer, VF Corporation, to Retire at the End of 2017
- VF Corporation Announces First Quarter 2017 Earnings and Conference Call Date
- VF Corporation Enters into Definitive Agreement to Sell Its Licensed Sports Group Business to Fanatics, Inc.
- VF Corporation Introduces 2021 Strategic Growth Plan; Updates Strategy and Long-Term Financial Outlook
- VF Corporation to Host Investor Day on March 30, 2017
- VF Corporation Named One of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute
VF Corp (VFC:NYQ) closed at 52.99, 10.28% above the 52 week low of 48.05 set on Feb 08, 2017.
48.05Feb 08 201765.28Jun 23 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||20.98bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.70 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||1.68 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.18%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 08 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 20 2017|
|Next div ex-date||Jun 07 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 19 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 23 2017 21:00 BST.