- Vinci Partners Infrastructure Listed Fund (VIGT) Announces Full Deployment Of Previous Capital Raise
- Vinci Partners Announces R$1 Billion Final Close For Impact And Return Private Equity Strategy (VIR IV)
- Vinci Partners Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Results
- Vinci Partners Announces R$256 Million Capital Raise For New Water And Sewage Strategy
- Vinci Partners Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Conference Call
- Vinci Partners Announces Closing Of Initial Public Offering
- Vinci Partners Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
Vinci Partners Investments Ltd (VINP:NSQ) closed at 12.49, 2.88% above its 52-week low of 12.14, set on Apr 09, 2021.
12.14Apr 09 202119.46Feb 04 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||710.85m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.49 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 09 2021 21:00 BST.