- VolitionRx Limited Appoints Dr. Tom Butera DVM to Board of Directors
- Volition Launches Nu.Q™ Vet Cancer Screening Test in the U.S.
- VolitionRx Limited to Present COVID-19 Data at MEDICA 2020
- VolitionRx Limited Announces Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results and Business Update
- Volition Veterinary Presents Expert Report Ahead of First Product Launch
- VolitionRx Limited Schedules Third Quarter 2020 Earnings Conference Call and Business Update
- VolitionRx Limited Releases Video of Virtual Capital Markets Day 2020
- VolitionRx Limited Announces Details for Virtual Capital Markets Day 2020
- Volition Veterinary Diagnostics Development LLC Announces Product Data Regarding its Nu.Q™ Vet Cancer Screening Test in Lymphoma and Hemangiosarcoma to be Presented at the 2020 VCS Virtual Annual Conference
- Volition Veterinary Diagnostics Development LLC to Present Product Data Regarding its Nu.Q™ Vet Cancer Screening Test at the 2020 VCS Virtual Annual Conference
VolitionRX Ltd (VNRX:ASQ) closed at 3.47, 56.31% above the 52 week low of 2.22 set on Mar 18, 2020.
2.22Mar 18 20205.30Dec 24 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||167.25m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.4366 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 05 2020 01:00 GMT.