- Vertiv Group Corporation Announces Pricing of Private Offering of $850 Million of Senior Secured Notes due 2028
- Vertiv Group Corporation Announces Intention to Offer New Senior Secured Notes
- Vertiv Announces Date of Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Vertiv to Acquire the E&I Engineering Group
- Vertiv Reports 25% Net Sales Growth and Record Backlog in Second Quarter; Raises Full Year Guidance for 2021
Vertiv Holdings Co (VRT:NYQ) closed at 22.92, -20.42% below its 52-week high of 28.80, set on Sep 02, 2021.
16.65Nov 10 202028.80Sep 02 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.08bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1394 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.01 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.04%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 01 2020|
|Div pay-date||Dec 17 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2021 21:10 BST.