- Vertiv to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Vertiv to Participate in Goldman Sachs Industrials and Materials Conference
- Vertiv Exceeds First Quarter Guidance and Reports Net Sales Increase of 5.3%, Orders Growth of 34%
- Vertiv Announces Date of First Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Vertiv Names Giordano Albertazzi President of the Americas Region
- Vertiv's Fourth Quarter Challenged by Inflationary and Supply Chain Pressures; Expect Pricing Actions Taken to Generate Strong Second Half 2022 and Provide Momentum Into 2023
Vertiv Holdings Co (VRT:NYQ) closed at 10.98, 14.49% above the 52 week low of 9.59 set on Mar 08, 2022.
9.59Mar 08 202228.80Sep 02 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.11bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2634 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.01 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.09%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 30 2021|
|Div pay-date||Dec 16 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 19 2022 21:10 BST.