- Vertex Awards $400,000 in Scholarships to People Living with Cystic Fibrosis and Their Immediate Family Members
- Vertex Reports First-Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Vertex Initiates Phase 3 Studies of VX-445, Tezacaftor and Ivacaftor as a Triple Combination Regimen for People with Cystic Fibrosis
- Vertex to Announce First Quarter 2018 Financial Results on April 26
- Q-State Biosciences and Vertex Pharmaceuticals Enter into Multi-Year Drug Discovery Collaboration
- Vertex Appoints Kimberly A. White as Senior Vice President and Chief Communications Officer
- Vertex to Present at the Cowen Healthcare Conference on March 13
- Vertex Initiates Phase 3 Study of VX-659, Tezacaftor and Ivacaftor as a Triple Combination Regimen for People with Cystic Fibrosis Who Have Two Copies of the F508del Mutation
- Vertex Appoints Reshma Kewalramani, M.D., as Chief Medical Officer
Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc (VRTX:NSQ) closed at 157.50, -11.64% below its 52-week high of 178.25, set on Mar 13, 2018.
117.38May 25 2017178.25Mar 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||40.14bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.8549 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 25 2018 21:00 BST.