- Viasat to Accelerate European Broadband Strategy Ahead of ViaSat-3 Satellite Launch; Will Acquire Remaining Stake in its European Broadband Joint Venture, including the KA-SAT Satellite
- Viasat Phased Array Antenna Enters Final Testing Phase for SES's O3b mPOWER System
- Viasat, Infostellar Sign Global Real-Time Earth Agreement
- Viasat Announces Leadership Evolution
- Viasat Releases Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results
- Viasat Wins UK Ministry of Defence Contract to Supply Ultra High Frequency Satellite Communications Equipment on the Royal Navy Type 31 Frigate
- Viasat Schedules Q2 Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results and Conference Call
- Viasat Completes Brazilian Residential Internet Service Roll-Out--Now Covers 100% of the Country; Offers New Premium Satellite Internet Service Plan with Highest Speed and Data
- Viasat, CDW Awarded NATO Contract for Agile Command, Control and Communication Project
- Viasat Introduces Feature-Rich, High-Quality Satellite-Based Internet Phone Service for Small and Medium Businesses
ViaSat Inc (VSAT:NSQ) closed at 35.85, 42.83% above the 52 week low of 25.10 set on Mar 23, 2020.
25.10Mar 23 202074.26Dec 26 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.41bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0405 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 25 2020 21:00 GMT.