- Accomplished Marketing Leader and Real Estate Veteran Robyn Young Joins SmartRent as Chief Marketing Officer
- Western Alliance Bancorporation Reports First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Western Alliance Bancorporation Announces First Quarter 2022 Earnings Release Date, Conference Call and Webcast
- Western Alliance Bancorporation Announces Two Retirements from Board of Directors
- Western Alliance Bancorporation Board Extends Contract of Chief Executive Officer
Western Alliance Bancorp (WAL:NYQ) closed at 73.48, 7.40% above its 52-week low of 68.42, set on Jun 16, 2022.
68.42Jun 16 2022124.93Jan 12 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.97bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.99 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.40 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.90%|
|Div ex-date||May 12 2022|
|Div pay-date||May 27 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 28 2022 21:10 BST.