- Data wizards help business tame seas of information
- Rite Aid shareholders rebel over CEO’s pay increase
- IMF and World Bank meetings, US bank earnings
- Walgreens and former executives charged with misleading investors
- Rite Aid overhauls board in wake of Albertsons deal collapse
- Rite Aid shares and bonds tumble after takeover deal collapses
- S&P 500 hits 5-month high as energy, consumer advance
- Incentive scheme cost Dixons Carphone £6.6m
- Can the M&A market keep up its record pace?
- Amazon kick-starts campaign to disrupt pharmacy sector
As of last trade
Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA:NSQ) traded at 82.38, -0.96% below its 52-week high of 83.18, set on Nov 14, 2018.
59.07Jun 28 201883.18Nov 14 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||78.11bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.93 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.76 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.14%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 08 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 12 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 16 2018 17:29 GMT.