- S&P 500 hits 5-month high as energy, consumer advance
- Incentive scheme cost Dixons Carphone £6.6m
- Can the M&A market keep up its record pace?
- Amazon kick-starts campaign to disrupt pharmacy sector
- Walgreens unveils $10bn buyback after earnings beat
- Daily briefing: EU summit, Apple-Samsung draw, Germany World Cup defeat
- Debutante fall — Walgreens and GE diverge after Dow shake-up
- Amazon’s answer to delivery headaches
- Tech and telecoms lead rebound for Wall Street
- Wall St gains but trade worries linger elsewhere
As of last trade,
Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA:NSQ) traded at 66.22, 12.10% above the 52 week low of 59.07 set on Jun 28, 2018.
59.07Jun 28 201883.89Sep 12 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||65.13bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.32 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.76 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.68%|
|Div ex-date||May 17 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 12 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Aug 17 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Sep 12 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 18 2018 17:17 BST.