- Rite Aid shares and bonds tumble after takeover deal collapses
- S&P 500 hits 5-month high as energy, consumer advance
- Incentive scheme cost Dixons Carphone £6.6m
- Can the M&A market keep up its record pace?
- Amazon kick-starts campaign to disrupt pharmacy sector
- Walgreens unveils $10bn buyback after earnings beat
- Daily briefing: EU summit, Apple-Samsung draw, Germany World Cup defeat
- Debutante fall — Walgreens and GE diverge after Dow shake-up
- Amazon’s answer to delivery headaches
- Tech and telecoms lead rebound for Wall Street
Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA:NSQ) closed at 73.00, -9.52% below its 52-week high of 80.68, set on Jan 29, 2018.
59.07Jun 28 201880.68Jan 29 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||72.45bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.32 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.76 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.41%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 17 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 12 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2018 21:00 BST.