- Walker & Dunlop Investment Partners Announces Final Investment from Nearly $80 Million Fund VI
- Walker & Dunlop Structures $120 Million in Financing to Uplift Affordable Housing in Harlem Community
- Walker & Dunlop Closes $200 Million Term Loan Increase
- Walker & Dunlop Leverages Advisory Experience to Help Capital Providers Manage Loan Portfolios
- Walker & Dunlop’s NY Capital Markets Team Closed Nearly $300 Million in December
Walker & Dunlop Inc (WD:NYQ) closed at 93.94, 24.70% above the 52 week low of 75.33 set on Nov 09, 2022.
75.33Nov 09 2022145.00Feb 07 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.04bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.54 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.40 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.60%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 23 2022|
|Div pay-date||Dec 09 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 26 2023 21:10 GMT.