- Convertible bonds: debt wish
- Qualcomm’s $44bn NXP takeover is dead. Now what?
- China’s Unigroup buys French chipmaker Linxens for $2.6bn
- Toshiba’s exit from crisis is just the first step on a long road
- Western Digital seeks Japan’s support for Toshiba chip unit
- Pound falls as weak UK GDP data damp rate rise talk
- Stocks to watch: Smurfit, Merlin, Kaz Minerals, Electrolux, Getinge
- Inside story about the past few weeks of dealmaking at GSK
- Toshiba: the troubles chipping away at its core
- Google’s AI overture to China
Western Digital Corp (WDC:NSQ) closed at 64.63, 5.02% above its 52-week low of 61.54, set on Aug 15, 2018.
61.54Aug 15 2018106.96Mar 16 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.34bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.49 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.09%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 28 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jul 16 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Sep 27 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Oct 15 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 17 2018 21:00 BST.