- Wereldhave publishes its FY 2020 annual report and agenda for the 2021 AGM
- Werelhave results FY 2020
- Wereldhave sells shopping center Emiclaer in Amersfoort and Les Passages in Bordeaux
- Wereldhave: Wereldhave Belgium appoints new CEO and COO
- Wereldhave receives multiple recognitions for its CSR strategy
- Wereldhave N.V.: Trading update Q3 2020
- Wereldhave N.V.: Moody’s recognizes Wereldhave’s improved financial profile
- Wereldhave strengthens financial profile with over € 130m in debt facilities
- Wereldhave introduces two unique last-mile delivery services
- Wereldhave updates on credit rating by Moody’s
Wereldhave NV (WER:BRN) closed at 8.96, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 8.96, set on Jun 12, 2020.
8.96Jun 12 20208.96Jun 12 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||595.20m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-4.65 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 12 2020.