- Clean Energy to Make More Carbon-Negative Fuel Available for Transportation with bp
- Clean Energy Reports 96.0 Million Gallons Delivered and Revenue of $75.0 Million for Fourth Quarter of 2020
- Clean Energy and Total Sign Joint Venture to Develop Carbon-Negative Fuel and Infrastructure
- Clean Energy Appoints Thomas Maurisse to Board of Directors
- Clean Energy Signs Multi-Year Contract with LA Metro for More Than 47 Million Gallons of Renewable Natural Gas
- Clean Energy to Report Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results on March 9; Conference Call to Follow at 1:30 p.m. PST
Clean Energy Fuels Corp (WIQ:BER) closed at 10.20, -38.55% below its 52-week high of 16.60, set on Feb 09, 2021.
1.54Apr 17 202016.60Feb 09 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.45bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0496 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 12 2021 07:00 BST.