- Workiva Hosts Amplify Europe User Conference
- Workiva Announces Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Workiva Sponsors GovDATAx Summit to Improve Transparency in Government Data
- Workiva Named a Leader in Gartner’s 2019 Magic Quadrant for Cloud Financial Close Solutions
- Workiva Named Large Software Company of the Year by International Business Awards®
- Workiva Receives FedRAMP Moderate Authorization
- Workiva to Report Third Quarter 2019 Results
- Workiva Applauds Bipartisan Introduction of the Financial Transparency Act in the U.S. House of Representatives
- Workiva and FilePoint Create Partnership to Streamline SEC Compliance for Registered Investment Companies
- Workiva Customers Extol the Power of Wdata at Amplify User Conference
Workiva Inc (WK:NYQ) closed at 41.76, 31.18% above the 52 week low of 31.84 set on Dec 24, 2018.
31.84Dec 24 201864.12Aug 09 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.92bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.8623 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 12 2019 23:30 GMT.