- Workiva Announces Pricing of Private Offering of $300 Million of 1.125% Convertible Senior Notes
- Workiva Prices Secondary Offering by Selling Stockholders
- Workiva Announces Proposed Private Offering of $300 Million of Convertible Senior Notes
- Workiva Announces Secondary Offering by Selling Stockholders
- Workiva Announces Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Workiva Named One of Fast Company’s 50 Best Workplaces for Innovators
- Workiva Named Among the 2019 Best Workplaces for Millennials by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE
- Workiva to Report Second Quarter 2019 Results
- Workiva Named One of the Best Places to Work in IT in 2019 by Computerworld Magazine
- Workiva To Offer More Than 80 Sessions at Workiva Amplify
Workiva Inc (WK:NYQ) closed at 50.01, -22.00% below its 52-week high of 64.12, set on Aug 09, 2019.
30.35Aug 20 201864.12Aug 09 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.30bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.7682 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 16 2019 23:30 BST.