- Williams Reports Mechanical Completion of Atlantic Sunrise Project; Requests Permission from FERC to Place Project into Full Service
- Williams CEO to Present at 2018 Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference
- Transco Commences Registered Exchange Offer for Its 4.000% Senior Notes Due 2028 and 4.600% Senior Notes Due 2048
- Williams’ Northwest Pipeline LLC Prices Private Debt Issuance
- Williams Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Williams Announces FERC Approval of Transco Project to Serve Growing Demand for Natural Gas in Northeastern U.S.
- Williams Completes Acquisition of Williams Partners
- Williams Stockholders Approve Acquisition of Williams Partners
- Williams Partners Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Williams Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
Williams Companies Inc (WMB:NYQ) closed at 27.88, 16.17% above the 52 week low of 24.00 set on Apr 06, 2018.
24.00Apr 06 201833.67Jan 24 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||33.72bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0902 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.36 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.88%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 06 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 24 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2018 21:03 BST.