- WNS to Participate at Q2’19 Investor Conferences
- WNS Announces Fiscal 2019 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Earnings, Provides Guidance for Fiscal 2020
- WNS to Release Fiscal 2019 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial and Operating Results on April 25, 2019
- WNS WINS CONTRACT WITH YORKSHIRE BUILDING SOCIETY
- WNS Named a Leader by NelsonHall for Customer Experience Services in Energy & Utilities
WNS (Holdings) Ltd (WNS:NYQ) closed at 54.44, -5.42% below its 52-week high of 57.56, set on May 01, 2019.
39.24Jan 03 201957.56May 01 2019
|Market cap||2.71bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.01 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 17 2019 21:02 BST.