- WNS Recognized as a Leader in the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Finance & Accounting Business Process Outsourcing
- WNS Denali Recognized as a ‘Leader’ in Procurement BPO & Transformation Consulting Services by ISG
- WNS Announces Board Approval of FY’24 Share Repurchases
- Hotelbeds Extends Partnership with WNS
- WNS Files Fiscal 2023 Annual Report on Form 20-F
- WNS to Participate at Q2’23 Investor Conferences
- WNS Announces Fiscal 2023 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Earnings, Provides Guidance for Fiscal 2024
- WNS TRAVOGUE Powers the Future of Travel & Hospitality with Next-gen Digital Technology, Data and Analytics
- WNS to Release Fiscal 2023 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial and Operating Results on April 27, 2023
- WNS Announces Addition of Diane de Saint Victor to the Board of Directors
WNS (Holdings) Ltd (WNS:NYQ) closed at 74.71, 9.66% above its 52-week low of 68.13, set on Jun 16, 2022.
68.13Jun 16 202294.96Apr 03 2023
|Market cap||3.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.70 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 08 2023 21:10 BST.