- Air France-KLM and WNS Expand Partnership to Consolidate Revenue Portfolio
- WNS to Manage Finance & Accounting Processes for GFG Alliance
- WNS Announces Fiscal 2020 First Quarter Earnings, Revises Full Year Guidance
- WNS Wins Contract with Convex Group Limited
- WNS to Release Fiscal 2020 First Quarter Financial and Operating Results on July 18, 2019
- WNS to Sponsor 2019 Travelers Championship
WNS (Holdings) Ltd (WNS:NYQ) closed at 61.68, -5.11% below its 52-week high of 65.00, set on Jul 23, 2019.
39.24Jan 03 201965.00Jul 23 2019
|Market cap||3.06bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.12 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 21 2019 23:30 BST.