- Petco Urges Employers Not to Forget Fido in "Return to Work" Plans, Will Introduce a New Playbook and Toolkit to Help Employers Go Pet-Friendly
- Petco Commits to Increasing Its Assortment of Sustainable Pet Products to 50% By the End of 2025
- Petco Introduces New "Whole Health" Philosophy and Consumer Challenge, Helps Pet Parents go Beyond the Basics to Provide their Pets with Full, Rewarding Lives
- Petco Health + Wellness Company, Inc. Reports Strong Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Results, Issues 2021 Guidance
- Petco Announces Addition of Retail Transformation, Finance and Human Capital Management Expertise as well as Further Diversity to Its Board of Directors
- Petco and San Diego Padres Go into Extra Innings, Resurgent Brands Announce Petco Park Naming Rights Extension
- Petco Announces Successful Completion of Debt Refinancing Transaction, Solidifying its Capital Position and Enhancing Financial Flexibility
- Petco Health and Wellness Company, Inc. to Host Fourth Quarter & Fiscal 2020 Earnings Conference Call on March 18
- Petco Health and Wellness Company Inc. to Provide Covid-19 Vaccination Payment for Partners
- New Year, New Pet: Petco Offers Tips for Prioritizing Pet Health and Wellness in 2021
Petco Health and Wellness Company Inc (WOOF:NSQ) closed at 24.59, -20.88% below its 52-week high of 31.08, set on Jan 14, 2021.
17.86Mar 05 202131.08Jan 14 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.38bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.13 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 22 2021 21:00 BST.