- WideOpenWest, Inc. Announces Upgrade in Credit Rating from B to BB- and B2 to B1; Outlook is Stable
- WOW!'s 1 Gig Internet Speeds Now Available in Mid-Michigan
- WideOpenWest, Inc. to Webcast Investor Day December 9, 2021
- WOW! Announces New Scholarship Fund for Graduating Seniors at Newnan High Schools
- WideOpenWest, Inc. to Participate in the RBC Global Technology, Internet, Media, and Telecom Conference
- WOW! Reports Third Quarter 2021 Results
- WOW! Completes $661 Million Sale of Three Service Areas to Astound Broadband
- WideOpenWest, Inc. to Announce Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results on November 8, 2021
WideOpenWest Inc (WOW:NYQ) closed at 20.03, -16.28% below its 52-week high of 23.93, set on Aug 06, 2021.
8.10Dec 02 202023.93Aug 06 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.75bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.7648 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 02 2021 21:10 GMT.