- WesBanco Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- WesBanco Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Upon Its Perpetual Preferred Stock
- WesBanco, Inc. to Host 2021 Second Quarter Earnings Conference Call and Webcast on Wednesday, July 28
- Columbus CEO Magazine Again Names WesBanco Bank a Winner of the Columbus Top Workplaces 2021 Award
- WesBanco Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend to Its Shareholders
WesBanco Inc (WSBC:NSQ) closed at 32.28, -19.04% below its 52-week high of 39.87, set on May 18, 2021.
19.46Aug 03 202039.87May 18 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.17bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.42 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.09%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 10 2021|
|Div pay-date||Jul 01 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 30 2021 21:00 BST.