- Williams-Sonoma shares jump on revenue beat
- Week ahead: Brexit talks, Walmart results, US retail sales
- Pier 1 Imports shares tripped up by disappointing sales
- US set to lose another big chunk of retail space in 2018 — CS
- Williams-Sonoma shares plumped by earnings, forecast
- Bed, Bath & Beyond fails to provide any investor cheer
Williams-Sonoma Inc (WSM:NYQ) closed at 60.56, -18.15% below its 52-week high of 73.99, set on Aug 24, 2018.
44.01Nov 17 201773.99Aug 24 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.98bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.67 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.72 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.78%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 25 2018|
|Div pay-date||Nov 21 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 15 2018 21:01 GMT.