- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. to Join S&P 500 Index
- West Pharmaceutical Services Set to Join S&P 500; Physicians Realty Trust to Join S&P MidCap 400; Helmerich & Payne to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- West to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- West Announces First-Quarter 2020 Results
- West to Host Virtual Shareholders Meeting
- West to Host First-Quarter 2020 Conference Call
West Pharmaceutical Services Inc (WST:NYQ) closed at 206.03, -7.18% below its 52-week high of 221.96, set on May 18, 2020.
113.04May 31 2019221.96May 18 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||15.16bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.45 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.64 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.31%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 21 2020|
|Div pay-date||May 06 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 28 2020 21:00 BST.