- Watts Water Technologies Completes WAVE Water Stewardship Verification
- Watts Water Technologies to Participate in the Seaport Research Partners Annual Summer Investor Virtual Conference
- Watts Water Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Watts Water Technologies, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Watts Water Technologies Appoints Chief Operating Officer
- Watts Water Technologies Announces Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS:NYQ) closed at 125.73, 8.10% above its 52-week low of 116.31, set on Jun 16, 2022.
116.31Jun 16 2022212.00Nov 11 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.11bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.24 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.95%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 31 2022|
|Div pay-date||Sep 15 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 30 2022 21:10 BST.