- Watts Water Technologies to Participate in Seaport Global Annual Virtual Summer Investor Conference
- Watts Water Technologies Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results
- Watts Water Technologies, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Watts Water Technologies Second Quarter 2020 Earnings Conference Call
- Watts and Planet Water Foundation Bring Clean Water to Mexico
Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS:NYQ) closed at 100.43, -12.25% below its 52-week high of 114.45, set on Feb 11, 2020.
69.02Mar 23 2020114.45Feb 11 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.33bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.41 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.92 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.93%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 31 2020|
|Div pay-date||Sep 15 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 30 2020 20:58 BST.