- Australian regulator to probe foreign exchange services fees
- WorldRemit sets sights on Africa’s business market
- An immigrant’s story of moving money
- Zimbabwe’s post-election crackdown scuppers investment hopes
- The week in energy: Changing Saudi Arabia
- Western Union shares rise as it projects higher sales, profit in 2018
Western Union Co (WU:NYQ) closed at 17.70, 7.80% above its 52-week low of 16.42, set on Dec 26, 2018.
16.42Dec 26 201821.37Jun 21 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.84bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7624 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.76 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.34%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 14 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 31 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 15 2019 21:00 GMT.