- Xencor and UCLA Enter Collaboration to Discover and Develop Novel XmAb® Therapeutics
- Xencor Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results
- Xencor to Host Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results Webcast and Conference Call on February 23, 2021
- Xencor to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Xencor and MD Anderson Enter Strategic Collaboration to Develop Novel T Cell-Engaging Bispecific Antibodies for Potential Treatment of Patients with Cancer
- Xencor Enters Collaboration with Janssen with Aim to Discover Novel CD28 Bispecific Antibodies for the Treatment of Prostate Cancer
- Xencor Presents Updated Data from the Phase 1 Study of Vibecotamab in Acute Myeloid Leukemia at the 2020 ASH Annual Meeting
Xencor Inc (XNCR:NMQ) closed at 49.27, -15.55% below its 52-week high of 58.35, set on Feb 24, 2021.
19.35Mar 17 202058.35Feb 24 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.85bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.21 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 26 2021 21:00 GMT.