- Xencor to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Xencor Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Xencor Earns Milestone Payment from MorphoSys for FDA Approval of Monjuvi® (tafasitamab-cxix) in the United States
- Xencor to Host Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results Webcast and Conference Call on August 4, 2020
- Xencor and Atreca Enter Strategic Collaboration to Discover, Develop and Commercialize Novel T Cell Engaging Bispecific Antibodies
- Xencor Presents Data from Four Preclinical XmAb® 2+1 Bispecific Antibody and Cytokine Programs at AACR Virtual Annual Meeting II
Xencor Inc (XNCR:NMQ) closed at 33.37, -21.07% below its 52-week high of 42.28, set on Aug 21, 2019.
19.35Mar 17 202042.28Aug 21 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.83bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.41 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 13 2020 21:00 BST.