- Yum China to Report Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results on July 29, 2020
- Yum China to Introduce the Revolutionary Beyond Burger® at Select KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell Restaurants
- Yum China Releases 2019 Sustainability Report
- Yum China partners with Lavazza to launch the Lavazza coffee shop concept in China
- Yum China Reports First Quarter 2020 Results
- KFC to Test Plant-Based Chicken at Select Stores in China
Yum China Holdings Inc (YUMC:NYQ) closed at 50.56, -4.13% below its 52-week high of 52.74, set on Jul 13, 2020.
38.33Mar 16 202052.74Jul 13 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.09bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.43 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 14 2020 21:10 BST.