- Unilever U-turn shows how angry shareholders are securing change
- Pfizer incoming CEO announces new executive team
- Respiratory illnesses prompt innovation at small UK pharma groups
- Nobel chemistry prize given for work that harnessed evolution
- Since 2000 GE has paid $6bn in adviser fees. Was it worth it?
- Pfizer: pill will
- AstraZeneca Imfinzi scores lung cancer success
- Woodford finds all is not lost — and there’s hope on the Horizon
- Swedish business worried by gridlock after inconclusive election
- The London Report: Strong pound keeps lid on FTSE 100
As of last trade
AstraZeneca PLC (ZEGA:STU) traded at 33.60, -2.33% below its 52-week high of 34.40, set on Oct 04, 2018.
25.40Mar 05 201834.40Oct 04 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||97.64bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.07 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.21 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.61%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 09 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 10 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 18 2018.