- Zions Bancorporation to Present at the Goldman Sachs 2021 US Financial Services Conference
- Zions Bancorporation Joins Real Time Payments Network
- Zions Bancorporation’s Board Approves $325 Million Share Repurchase and Declares Dividends on Common and Preferred Stock
- Zions Bancorporation, National Association Reports Third-Quarter Financial Results
- Zions Bancorporation’s OnBudget® Banking, a No-Overdraft-Fee Account, to Help Bring More Consumers Financial Stability
As of last trade
Zions Bancorporation NA (ZION:NSQ) traded at 63.89, -6.39% below its 52-week high of 68.25, set on Nov 24, 2021.
39.96Dec 02 202068.25Nov 24 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.76bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.09 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.44%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 09 2021|
|Div pay-date||Nov 18 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 02 2021 16:57 GMT.