- Zions Bancorporation to Present at the Goldman Sachs 2022 US Financial Services Conference
- Zions Bancorporation Announces Fiscal Fourth Quarter 2022 and 2023 Earnings Release Dates
- Zions Bancorporation to Present at the Stephens Annual Investment Conference
- Zions Bancorporation Named 504 Regional Bank Lender of the Year
- Zions Bancorporation’s Board Approves Share Repurchase and Declares Dividends on Common and Preferred Stock
- Zions Bancorporation, National Association Reports Third Quarter Financial Results
Zions Bancorporation NA (ZION:NSQ) closed at 52.25, 12.17% above the 52 week low of 46.58 set on Oct 21, 2022.
46.58Oct 21 202275.44Feb 10 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.82bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.29 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.64 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.14%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 09 2022|
|Div pay-date||Nov 17 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 02 2022 21:00 GMT.