- Zions Bancorporation to Present at the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- Zions Bancorporation Breaks Ground on Corporate Technology Center in Midvale, Announces Major Donation to Support African American Students Studying STEM
- Zions Bancorporation Board Declares Dividends
- Zions Bancorporation, National Association Reports Second Quarter Financial Results
- Zions Bancorporation Announces 2020 Earnings Release Date Information for Q2, Q3 and Q4
Zions Bancorporation NA (ZION:NSQ) closed at 28.22, 19.68% above the 52 week low of 23.58 set on Mar 23, 2020.
23.58Mar 23 202052.48Jan 02 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.63bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.51 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.36 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.81%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 12 2020|
|Div pay-date||Aug 20 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 24 2020 21:00 BST.