- Huawei mixes Silicon Valley drive with Chinese socialism
- China set to become world leader in international patents
- Dollar and Treasury yields jump on US jobs data
- ZTE agrees to pay up to $1.2bn for violating US sanctions
- Smartphones to find their voice again at MWC in Barcelona
- Lenovo profits fall 67% as mobile and data centres struggle
- Nokia networks business recovers as price wars abate
- ZTE: ring off
- China: Risky bets and 'red elephants'
- Ericsson cuts a fifth of Swedish workforce
ZTE Corp (0763:DEU) closed at 2.15, -0.42% below its 52-week high of 2.16, set on Jun 21, 2017.
1.07Jul 07 20162.16Jun 21 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||106.07bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6461 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.0335 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.56%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 06 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jul 15 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 23 2017.