- Huawei pulls €500m bond offering moments before pricing
- SoftBank hails an Uber Pool
- Apple to start paying Irish back taxes
- Daily briefing: Facebook’s good day, Macron’s bold speech, Ireland’s abortion battle
- Qualcomm comes under pressure on legal disputes
- Chipmakers slide on Huawei DoJ investigation report
- China and US poised for fresh trade talks
- Ericsson turnround shows signs of working
- ZTE brands US ban ‘extremely unfair’
- Fast Asia Open: Australia unemployment, Indonesia rates decision
ZTE Corp (763:HKG.HS) closed at 15.46, 61.72% above the 52 week low of 9.56 set on Jun 19, 2018.
9.56Jun 19 201833.20Nov 22 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||81.28bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.27 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 18 2018 09:08 BST.