- Celanese to Hold First Quarter Earnings Conference Call on April 28, 2020
- Celanese Earns ENERGY STAR® Partner of Year Sustained Excellence Award for Fifth Consecutive Year
- Celanese Supports Customers and Medical Equipment Manufacturers Battling COVID-19 Pandemic
- Celanese Completes Acquisition of Elotex®
- Celanese Provides Additional Information Regarding Its 2020 Annual Meeting of Stockholders Due to Coronavirus Precautions
- Celanese Files Anti-Dumping Petition with U.S. Dept. of Commerce Against Korea Petrochemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- INVESTIGATION REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims Against Celanese Corporation and Encourages Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims Against Celanese Corporation and Encourages Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm
- Celanese Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.62 per share
- Celanese Announces Price Increases in Europe on Amcel® and MFI Series (POM) Grades
Celanese Corp (0HUR:LSE) closed at 67.50, 8.52% above its 52-week low of 62.20, set on Mar 24, 2020.
62.20Mar 24 2020125.87Nov 29 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.02bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.83 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.48 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.67%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 14 2020|
|Div pay-date||Feb 28 2020|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Apr 03 2020 18:58 BST.