- Nominations Now Open for the 2022 Cintas C.A.P.E. Awards, Honoring EVS Technicians
- Cintas Canada Opens Polls for the 2022 Canada’s Best Restroom Contest
- Cintas Executives to Participate in Barclays Business Services ESG Summit
- Middletown, N.Y. Custodian Crowned 2022 Cintas Custodian of the Year
- Cintas Corporation Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Cintas Officially Opens Nominations for 2022 America’s Best Restroom® Nationwide Contest
Cintas Corp (0HYJ:LSE) closed at 371.27, 5.86% above its 52-week low of 350.71, set on Jun 21, 2022.
350.71Jun 21 2022459.84Dec 13 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||38.80bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||11.33 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.08%|
|Div ex-date||May 13 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 15 2022|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jun 24 2022 14:33 BST.