- Cintas Shows Appreciation of School Custodians During Nationwide Contest
- Cintas Named to FORTUNE’s Most Admired Companies List
- Glancy Prongay & Murray Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Cintas Corp.
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Cintas Corp. Investors
- Cintas Corporation Announces Fiscal 2020 Second Quarter Results
- IMPORTANT INVESTOR REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Cintas Corporation and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- IMPORTANT INVESTOR ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Cintas Corporation and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- Cintas Corporation Announces Webcast for Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2020 Results
Cintas Corp (CTAS:NSQ) closed at 300.88, -0.12% below its 52-week high of 301.24, set on Feb 14, 2020.
191.91Mar 25 2019301.24Feb 14 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||31.22bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.50 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.55 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.85%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 07 2019|
|Div pay-date||Dec 06 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 14 2020 21:00 GMT.