- NiuSky Pacific Begins Operational Usage of Aireon Data
- ASECNA Continues Enhancement of the Single African Sky Using Aireon's Space-Based ADS-B as an Essential Technology
- Aireon and Avinor Air Navigation Services Announce Utilization of Space-Based ADS-B for Helicopter Surveillance in the North Sea
- Isavia ANS Announces Successful Deployment of Aireon's Space-Based ADS-B System in Busy North Atlantic Corridor
- Iridium Board Of Directors Approves $300 Million Share Repurchase Program
- Iridium Adds Kyoritsu Radio as Iridium Certus® Service Provider with Distribution Support from Furuno
- Airports Authority of India goes Live with Aireon System, Providing the Highest Safety Standards for Air Travel in the Region
Iridium Communications Inc (0JDO:LSE) closed at 42.91, -20.40% below its 52-week high of 53.91, set on Feb 05, 2021.
20.61May 13 202053.91Feb 05 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.64bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.4212 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Apr 09 2021 18:21 BST.