- Aireon and Avinor Air Navigation Services Announce Utilization of Space-Based ADS-B for Helicopter Surveillance in the North Sea
- Isavia ANS Announces Successful Deployment of Aireon's Space-Based ADS-B System in Busy North Atlantic Corridor
- Iridium Board Of Directors Approves $300 Million Share Repurchase Program
- Iridium Adds Kyoritsu Radio as Iridium Certus® Service Provider with Distribution Support from Furuno
- Airports Authority of India goes Live with Aireon System, Providing the Highest Safety Standards for Air Travel in the Region
- Iridium Edge® Solar Provides Upgraded Capabilities for Satellite IoT Tracking and Asset Management
- World's First Truly Global, Real-Time Maritime Emergency Service Launched by Iridium
Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM:NSQ) closed at 39.47, -27.78% below its 52-week high of 54.65, set on Feb 08, 2021.
16.87Mar 19 202054.65Feb 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.30bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.4212 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 02 2021 21:00 GMT.