- Indonesian Government Deploys Iridium® Push-to-Talk, Overcoming Remote Communications Challenges
- NiuSky Pacific Begins Operational Usage of Aireon Data
- ASECNA Continues Enhancement of the Single African Sky Using Aireon's Space-Based ADS-B as an Essential Technology
- Aireon and Avinor Air Navigation Services Announce Utilization of Space-Based ADS-B for Helicopter Surveillance in the North Sea
- Isavia ANS Announces Successful Deployment of Aireon's Space-Based ADS-B System in Busy North Atlantic Corridor
- Iridium Board Of Directors Approves $300 Million Share Repurchase Program
- Iridium Adds Kyoritsu Radio as Iridium Certus® Service Provider with Distribution Support from Furuno
Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM:NSQ) closed at 38.22, -30.06% below its 52-week high of 54.65, set on Feb 08, 2021.
19.18May 14 202054.65Feb 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.10bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2206 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 06 2021 21:00 BST.