- Ecoppia Announces Appointment of Amir Fishelov, Co-Founder of SolarEdge Technologies to its Board of Directors
- SolarEdge Announces Fourth Quarter 2022 and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
- SolarEdge and Freedom Forever Announce Multi-Year Agreement that Includes PV and Battery Storage Systems
- SolarEdge Launches its First Battery Virtual Power Plant Supporting Great Britain’s National Grid ESO Demand Flexibility Service
- SolarEdge to Announce Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2022 on Monday, February 13, 2023
- SolarEdge’s Technology First to Meet South Australia’s New Dynamic Export Regulations
- SolarEdge Begins Shipment of New Battery Cell Line for Stationary Energy Storage Applications
- SolarEdge and Sunnova Expand Partnership to Include SolarEdge Home Battery in Sunnova’s Energy as a Service Portfolio
- SolarEdge to Acquire Hark Systems, a European-Based Energy Analytics and IoT Company
Solaredge Technologies Inc (0L7S:LSE) closed at 269.08, 41.28% above the 52 week low of 190.46 set on Oct 13, 2022.
190.46Oct 13 2022374.13Aug 02 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||15.00bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.66 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Mar 20 2023 17:26 BST.