- SolarEdge Announces Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- SolarEdge to Announce Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2019 on Wednesday, November 6, 2019
- SolarEdge Files Three Patent Infringement Lawsuits Against Huawei in China
- SolarEdge Unveiling Enhanced Commercial Offering and Residential StorEdge at SPI
- SolarEdge Announces Death of Co-Chairman and Founder, Guy Sella
- SolarEdge Announces Leave of Absence of CEO and Founder, Guy Sella; Board of Directors Has Appointed Zvi Lando as Acting CEO
- SolarEdge Appoints Chief Operating Officer
- SolarEdge Participating in AGL’s Virtual Power Plant in Australia
- SolarEdge Appoints New Director to Serve as Co-Chairman
Solaredge Technologies Inc (SEDG:NSQ) closed at 80.75, -16.48% below its 52-week high of 96.69, set on Oct 28, 2019.
32.43Dec 24 201896.69Oct 28 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.94bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.10 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 12 2019 21:00 GMT.