- SolarEdge to Announce Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2022 on Monday, February 13, 2023
- SolarEdge’s Technology First to Meet South Australia’s New Dynamic Export Regulations
- SolarEdge Begins Shipment of New Battery Cell Line for Stationary Energy Storage Applications
- SolarEdge and Sunnova Expand Partnership to Include SolarEdge Home Battery in Sunnova’s Energy as a Service Portfolio
- SolarEdge to Acquire Hark Systems, a European-Based Energy Analytics and IoT Company
- SolarEdge Announces Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
Solaredge Technologies Inc (SEDG:NSQ) closed at 316.00, -15.94% below its 52-week high of 375.90, set on Jul 28, 2022.
190.15Oct 13 2022375.90Jul 28 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||17.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.04 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 03 2023 21:00 GMT.