- Study Shows Multicloud is Here to Stay, but Complexity and Challenges Remain
- Nutanix to Host Tech Talk on Nutanix Era
- Ringing in the New Year with Industry Recognition and Awards from 2021
- Nutanix Announces Elimination of Dual-Class Stock Structure
- Nutanix to Present at Upcoming Investor Conference
- Build-A-Bear Selects Nutanix and Partners to Reinvent the Online Shopping Experience
- Nutanix Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2022 Financial Results
- Nutanix is Named a Leader in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Hyperconverged Infrastructure Software for the Fifth Year Running
- Nutanix Appoints Anja Hamilton as Chief People Officer
- Nutanix Announces Date and Conference Call Information for First Quarter Fiscal 2022 Financial Results
Nutanix Inc (0NU:FRA) closed at 22.36, 4.36% above its 52-week low of 21.43, set on Mar 19, 2021.
21.43Mar 19 202137.39Sep 06 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.63bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-5.65 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 26 2022 20:55 GMT.