- Nutanix to Present at Upcoming Investor Conference
- Nutanix Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2022 Financial Results
- Nutanix is Named a Leader in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Hyperconverged Infrastructure Software for the Fifth Year Running
- Nutanix Appoints Anja Hamilton as Chief People Officer
- Nutanix Announces Date and Conference Call Information for First Quarter Fiscal 2022 Financial Results
- Nutanix Names Dominick Delfino as Chief Revenue Officer
- Nutanix is Named for the First Time in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Distributed Files and Objects Storage as a Visionary
- Nutanix Cloud Platform Breaks Down Silos in Hybrid Multicloud Operations
- Nutanix and Citrix® Team to Power Future of Work
- Nutanix Cloud Platform to Deliver Strengthened Data Services for Unstructured and Structured Data
Nutanix Inc (NTNX:NSQ) closed at 32.26, 28.27% above the 52 week low of 25.15 set on Mar 30, 2021.
25.15Mar 30 202144.50Sep 07 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.00bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-5.65 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 03 2021 21:00 GMT.