- Addex Terminates Dipraglurant Phase 2b/3 Study in Patients with Dyskinesia Associated with Parkinson’s Disease due to Slow Recruitment Rate
- Addex Provides Update on Dipraglurant Blepharospasm Phase 2 Feasibility Clinical Study
- Addex Announces Participation in the H.C. Wainwright Global Investment Conference
- Addex Announces Participation in the 22nd Bio€quity Europe Conference
- Addex Shareholders Approve All Resolutions at Annual General Meeting
- Addex Reports Q1 2022 Financial Results
- Addex to Present at the Swiss Biotech Day 2022
- Addex to Present at the B. Riley Securities Neuro & Ophthalmology Virtual Investor Conference
- Addex Therapeutics Completes Patient Enrollment for Dipraglurant Blepharospasm Phase 2 Clinical Study
- Addex Expands Pipeline with Selective M4 Positive Allosteric Modulator Program for the Treatment of Schizophrenia & Other Psychotic Disorders
Addex Therapeutics Ltd (0QNV:LSE) closed at 0.18, 0.00% above its 52-week low of 0.18, set on Jun 27, 2022.
0.18Jun 27 20221.56Sep 10 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.79m CHF|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.5203 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jun 27 2022 17:43 BST.