- Addex Terminates Dipraglurant Phase 2b/3 Study in Patients with Dyskinesia Associated with Parkinson’s Disease due to Slow Recruitment Rate
- Addex Provides Update on Dipraglurant Blepharospasm Phase 2 Feasibility Clinical Study
- Addex Announces Participation in the H.C. Wainwright Global Investment Conference
- Addex Announces Participation in the 22nd Bio€quity Europe Conference
- Addex Shareholders Approve All Resolutions at Annual General Meeting
- Addex Reports Q1 2022 Financial Results
- Addex to Present at the Swiss Biotech Day 2022
- Addex to Present at the B. Riley Securities Neuro & Ophthalmology Virtual Investor Conference
- Addex Therapeutics Completes Patient Enrollment for Dipraglurant Blepharospasm Phase 2 Clinical Study
- Addex Expands Pipeline with Selective M4 Positive Allosteric Modulator Program for the Treatment of Schizophrenia & Other Psychotic Disorders
Addex Therapeutics Ltd (APE:BRN) closed at 1.59, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 1.59, set on Sep 07, 2021.
1.59Sep 07 20211.59Sep 07 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.79m CHF|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.5203 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 07 2021.